9.10.2005

Gary, you can breathe now



Our blogging friend Gary Lamb as well as the rest of the state of Georgia can let out a sigh of relief as Georgia defeats South Carolina.... barely.

South Carolina had at least 4 mistakes that cost them an opportunity to tie or win. I'm excited for Gary and the rest of Georgia but it looks like future meetings with the "'Ol ball coach" will make for more tough games. I think everyone expected USC to bow down.... I was impressed.

At least Gary's team won... my Liberty Flames (Division 1AA) got spanked 59-0 by UConn and my hometown Maryland Terps lost to Clemson 28-24. If the Ravens lose tomorrow night to the Colts I'm all washed up for the weekend... but I guess I could fall back on my Fantasy Team.

3 comments:

Gary Lamb said...

There are times in the SEC you are just glad you won, no matter how ugly.

GO DAWGS!

Tadd Grandstaff said...

Tally I had a comment already wrote in honor of Gary Lamb...just waiting to send it...i just knew that the Ol' Ball Coach was going to pull it out on that last drive....Finally GA has cameback down to earth and we all saw the "REAL SHOCKLEY"! Good luck GA we all know you will still lose atleast 2 games this yr.....it never fails!

Gary Lamb said...

Tadd, poor Tadd. He whos team loses to Ga Tech has no right to talk.

Jason Bearden was wishing you were still at the Stone today. He was ready to talk smack.