8.30.2005

Big Time

I'm honored to have made it to the big time.

Terry Storch and Brian Bailey at Fellowship Church have made an announcement. With that new announcement came a new blog.

The "made it to the Big Time" is a little over-hyped on my part (I've done nothing) but I am honored that they've linked to this site as well as our Focal Point Church blog on their new site.

I'm very excited to see where they go with their efforts and I'll be sure to be a supporter of this project. I look forward to what they will bring to the table for the rest of us.

I have yet to give away their secret so go ahead and click here for their announcement.

1 comment:

Phil Gerbyshak said...

Congratulations Tally. You put together some great thoughts. You deserve all the blessings you're receiving and more. Thanks for sharing them with all of us!