6.20.2005

Shouts to Gary Lamb

I glanced over at my sidebar and noticed that although he's on my blogline account, I didn't have Gary Lamb listed under 'A Few Good Blogs' within this site. I'm now correcting that terrible mistake. Gary Lamb is the church planting Pastor of Ridge Stone Church. Ridge Stone is a growing church in Canton, GA. This is Gary's 2nd go-round with church planting and he's doing a great job.



He was kind enough to give me a call today and answer a few questions I had. He's a great guy with a sound mind. I encourage you to go check out his blog and gain from his wisdom. His title makes me jealous... "Mad Babble from a Church Planter" is one of the coolest titles going.

Check out the Mad Babble and Gary Lamb!

1 comment:

Gary Lamb said...

Enjoyed the conversation greatly. Let's keep in touch.