5.08.2005

E-card to Mom!

My mom was my mom and dad. While my dad took an easy road without me, my mother took myself and my sisters under her protective wing.

My mom inspired me when I was young to never give up and taught me that if I work hard I can see so much more accomplished. My mother believed in me all of my life and supported me in everything I've done. She went without while I got the best. She worked hard to get her G.E.D. and then Associates degree so that I could live in a part of town where it was a little safer. She's always been the true example of sacrifice and betterment of her children. I love my mother so very much.

As I wrote in a previous post, my mother and her sacrifice have provided a springboard to everything my life is and will become. Mom I love you so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't miss a thing. You and your sisters mean everything to me, and you always will. Being your Mom has its rewards... I have Kristy and very soon, Caleb. I am blessed. I love you.