4.09.2005

Listen to CZ

I'm aware that several Pastors from around the country read this blog and guests who have this interest may pop in from time to time so I want to give a plug for my friend and brother in Christ, CZ.

Curtis is a Liberty U alum and is a Hip-Hop artist. I know that many of my readers aren't into Hip-Hop but your students are! I want to encourage you to take a look at CZ's website and check out his album. He's a wonderful testimony to God working through a committed follower.
Musically CZ is up there with the best of them. One of his tracks on his album is called "Right Here, Right Now" and is done with Christian recording artist "Verbs".

I've been listening to the album "In Motion" from CZ all morning while cleaning and getting ready to go out to run errands. Because I was open to listening to all of the lyrics I became much more passionate about why Curtis is worth every churches time and dime. I'm certain CZ would be worthwhile for you to bring in for a block-party or concert for your community. If teens in your congregation are into Hip-Hop I can assure you they will love Curtis. His beats are top-notched and his lyrics are honest and powerful. [listen to 2 songs here]

Listen, I dislike most "Christian music" because it seems to be lacking in creativity and producers are putting out bands that are nothing more than copies of secular artists. CZ is has a professional sound and a fresh voice for our culture. Take a moment to check out CZ and consider bringing him to your ministry for a weekend.

No comments: