3.22.2005

HOW SWEET (16) IT IS!!!!!

I am a Liberty Alum and Liberty University Women have just entered the SWEET 16!!!!!!

I am so excited! I jumped up around like a little kid when I saw the final score!

Liberty University has never won a single game in the NCAA tournament prior to this year! Now the ladies have won two in a row.

I'm very happy for Dr. Falwell who has always had the vision for Liberty to become for evangelical Christians what Bringham-Young is for Mormans and what Notre Dame is for Catholics, a world-class major University. He's always believed that in addition to academics (which have steadily been improving) and facilities (which are top of the line) that major Division 1 athletics should be of high quality so as to attract attention to what God is doing. Liberty University is certainly getting attention this week and next as the Lady Flames continue to soar!

No comments: