2.02.2005

Get On Mission

Last night I had the great opportunity to speak at Point Harbor Community Church during their 4-day Mission Conference. The Pastors at Point Harbor took a pretty cool twist on the Conference by having local ministries come in and do much of the sharing.

I spoke about church planting: vision, importance, church-involvement, etc. It went well. Met another Pastor who spoke after me. His name is Rob Lamarre. He is the former pastor of The Anchor Church in MO outside of St. Louis.

The Pastors over at Point Harbor are great guys. Each time I talk with them I appreciate their ministry even more. It's so important in ministry to find those people with whom you connect. They've done a good job with their conference and are doing their best to change the face of what is usually a 'sorry I missed it' event among churches.

Congrats Point Harbor.

No comments: