2.18.2005

Ephphatha- To Be Opened

*Unsolicited Plug*
I wanted to take a moment and give a shout to my friends from Ephphatha. They're a great Christian band from Austin, TX. Matt Gideon is our web guru for Focal Point (he's a great web designer as well).

Ephphatha is releasing their first national album as we (I) speak (type). I want to encourage you around the globe (at least North America) to take a look at their site and listen to their music. If you are interested in helping them spread the word I'm sure Matt will send you a CD sample to give to any radio connections you may have. So go ahead, click now and check them out.

They are sincere believers with wonderful hearts. I had them in to minister to my youth ministry several years ago when I was a Youth Pastor and they did a fantastic job. They are genuine and passionate people who will bring value added to any ministry.

No comments: