7.15.2003

I'm still here
Once again I've spent the last few days in thought so I've been away from the blog scene. Life is moving at a rapid pace these days. I can only hold on and hold onto God.

If you havn't purchased the book yet, I encourage you to purchase 'Don't Waste Your Life' by John Piper. This book will surely challenge you to live a life that seeks to be completely satisfied in Christ and bring HIM glory as you are satisfied. It's truly amazing.

Not much else to report... Olivia still hasn't burst yet as far as I know... her inducement is scheduled for Monday the 21st.

Kristy and I are getting to know a couple in our church (the Wests') Jeremiah and Whitney are pretty cool people... they are both down to earth and caring people... they're close to our age as a well so it's great to have gotten to meet them.

Aside from that... I'm in thought mode and things are cruising along...

No comments: