6.14.2003

Spent much of the day today developing ACMissions.org
African Christian Missions International is an organization that serves several countries in Africa. Kristy and I have a friend who is serving in the Sudan right now. Millions of Christians have been killed in the last several years simply because of their faith. It is a challenge for me as a Christian 'Leader' to know that some have given themselves completely for the gospel in foreign lands with little to no benefits as I and my colleagues sit in air conditioned homes discussing 'big picture' church polity. Some have said 'We're not all called to that, some are called to the USA'. I believe that's true, however, I believe the gospel calls for suffering and trial... we spend our time getting comfortable and getting a nice paycheck. It's a challenge.


Creating this site for ACMI is somewhat therapeutic.

No comments: