3.07.2003

Free Your Mind
Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.


If your mind is like mine you will find yourself analyzing everything. I tend to think through thoughts, actions and even facial expressions of people all of the time. Depending on things around me and how I'm feeling, this can be a great thing or it can be a hazard. When working with people I'm often reminded by this scripture that I'm in a daily easter-egg hunt. I am to find 'whatever is true...etc.' My mind is to think on the things that are positive and not negative. In life we can find ourselves drifting into a mode where all we can see is 'whatever is suspicious, whatever is out of place, whatever is uncomfortable...' Today as I work with people I'm observing who is focusing on what.

What are you focusing on today?

No comments: