2.16.2003

This morning a future church planter stopped by to observe our youth service. It's cool that people want to see what happens on Sunday mornings but I feel bad for guys who are getting started who only see the 'show' on Sundays. We had a great time of worship and I feel like we're developing community among our youth department. We're splitting our H.S. 'lifegroups' tonight into two smaller groups. I'm a little unsure how it'll work out. It seems like they enjoy the larger 18 person group but it will not allow us to reach out and develop more small groups. I'm praying that I am able to communicate the vision clearly enough for the teens to do more than just show up, but begin to develop community with one another. We'll see.

It's snowing in Maryland.
Mom says theirs 20 inches in the front yard! Nothing but light rain here :|

No comments: